Rewards & benefits
At Hays, we give you the opportunity to reach your full potential and be rewarded for your achievements. Our reward structures are set up to drive performance, focusing on results and behaviors that reflect our brand values.
For our Account Managers, Sales Recruiters, and 360 Recruitment experts, this includes competitive base salaries and industry-leading, uncapped commission, resulting in unlimited earning potential based on your personal performance. Unlike most of our competitors, your earning potential is not determined by your relationship with your manager or your team’s performance; you are in full control of what you earn.
Commission earnings for our high performers can far exceed our competitive base salary. All our recruiting experts in Hays are also eligible to partake in local, regional, and national incentives leading to 5 star vacations and awards to celebrate success.
Perks at work include:
- Employee recognition programs, including individual awards and competitions for outstanding achievement
- Employee discounts and offers on a range of restaurants, hotels, attractions, retail, leisure, and vacations
- Defined career planning including training programs, leadership development and global career opportunities
- An employee referral program that rewards people for referring current and future recruiting experts into our business
- Workplace flexibility, corporate assistance program, Casual Fridays
Training & development
The recruitment industry is competitive and demanding. Our success is measured by your success. We want you to excel and if you’re a talented person who sets your standards high and wants to contribute towards a winning team; we’ll provide you with every opportunity to help you grow into an expert at Hays. In fact, we’ll invest more in your professional development than any other staffing company, supporting you with on-going training throughout your career at Hays, whether you’re starting out in your career or an experienced staffing professional. We also offer numerous opportunities to expand your career internationally in our network of 254 offices in 32 countries worldwide - from Australia to Japan to Brazil. Many of our team have experienced life and work in several countries over their career at Hays - check out our #YourHaysStory to see just a few!